2019 & 2020
Sapira Hybrid Mattress
- Our award-winning, advanced hybrid mattress combines the benefits of premium foam with pocket springs for comfort and advanced support.
- A hole-punched top layer of foam sleeps cool, providing the hug and bounce you want in a mattress.
- 1,000+ active response pocket springs provide durability and stability for enhanced support for all types of sleepers.
- Free shipping straight to your door. Due to COVID-19, it may take up to 2 weeks for your item to ship.
- 100–night mattress trial to make sure it’s the right fit for you.
- 100% handcrafted and made-to-order in the USA.
- 10–year warranty and financing eligibility.
Financing . Pre-qualify now!
|Leesa Hybrid||Casper Nova Hybrid||Purple Hybrid Premier|
Questions? We've got your back.
- 10–year warranty
- Risk-free, 100-night trial
- Free, no-contact delivery
38" x 75" x 11"
38" x 80" x 11"
53" x 75" x 11"
60" x 80" x 11"
76" x 80" x 11"
72" x 84" x 11"
- 1.5" Cooling premium foam top layer
DENSITY: 3lb IFD: 13
- 1.5" Contouring Memory Foam
DENSITY: 4lb IFD: 12
- 1" Core Support Foam Layer
DENSITY: 2lb IFD: 30
- 6”, 14.5 Gauge Pocket Spring
System with Perimeter Edge Support
- 1" Core Support Foam Base
DENSITY: 1.8lb IFD: 32
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per million)
Designed and manufactured in the USA with domestic and imported parts.
Our mattresses are made to order (it’s not just sitting in a warehouse somewhere collecting dust!). The mattress, once assembled and compressed, will ship to in 3-6 business days. You will receive an email with your tracking details as soon as it ships.
If you add in-home delivery to your order, once your mattress arrives with our in-home delivery partners, please allow up to 7 business days for them to schedule and complete your setup.
10-year limited warranty
Try your mattress for at least 30 nights. This allows your body ample time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress.
Alaska & Hawaii Customers: There is a $100 fee for mattress returns.
Our mattresses are made to order, so the product takes an extra bit of time to get to you (it’s not sitting in a warehouse somewhere collecting dust!). The mattress, once compressed, will ship in a box directly to you in 3-6 business days. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your mattress leaves the building.
- The Leesa Foundation
- A solid platform
- The Leesa Platform Bed
- A solid box/foundation
- A Bunkie board on a traditional box spring
- A slatted base
If you are unsure about your setup, give us a call or send us a quick message. We’re happy to help.
Customers love the Leesa Hybrid mattress
See what the experts have to say
Leesa Hybrid comfort chart
Leesa Hybrid comfort chart
- Perfect for all sleep positions, back, side or stomach.
- Designed for comfort and support.
- Relieves pressure and reduces lower back pain.
Available in over 400 stores
Feel the Leesa difference before you buy at your local West Elm, Pottery Barn Or Macys.
Find a store near you