Leesa Sleep Review Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST ALSO QUALIFY UNDER THESE RULES AND BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY. SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY TO PARTICIPATE, SEE SECTION 4.
Sponsor & Prize Provider: Leesa Sleep, LLC (also referred to as "Sponsor," “Leesa,” or “Leesa Sleep”), 3200 Pacific Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451.
- Acceptance of Rules. By entering the Leesa Sleep Review Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"), you (“Entrant”) hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the "Rules") of the Sweepstakes, and to accept the decisions of the Administrator in connection with this Sweepstakes, which are final.
- Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is offered and open to persons who: (a) are legal residents of the United States; (b) are at least 18 years of age or older in their state of residence; (b) must be signed up for marketing emails from Leesa sleep. Leesa Sleep, LLC employees, directors, and their immediate family members (and those of its affiliated companies) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. "Immediate family" means parents, spouses, children, siblings or any members of the same households.
- Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins on December 10th, 12:00AM eastern time and ends on February 10th, 12:00AM eastern time (the "Entry Period"). Prize drawings are generally conducted on or around the calendar month following the Entry Period. The Sponsor or Administrator may terminate the Sweepstakes at any time.
- Entering the Sweepstakes. To enter the sweepstakes, leave a review on your Leesa product. Any product review will provide an entry, reviews with five stars will not increase chances of winning. Limit one entry per person per Entry Period. Users may only enter once per Entry Period, users who exceed the limit may be disqualified.
Of course, Sponsor is not responsible for your internet access, internet availability, or device functionality, so access to the Sweepstakes is offered on an 'as is' basis and may not be available at all times.
- Prizes (the "Prizes"). The Sweepstakes will award one Prize during the Entry Period. Winners (as defined below) will each get one (1) $100 Leesa Gift Card. Retail value of Prize is approximately $100. Limit one Prize per household.
- Prize Restrictions. No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of a Prize is permitted, although the Sponsor or Administrator expressly reserves the right to substitute a Prize with an item of comparable or greater value should a Prize become unavailable. All Prize details are at the sole discretion of Leesa Sleep, LLC.
- Odds/Drawings/Winner Notification. Odds of winning a Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Prize drawings will be conducted according to Section 3. The Prize drawings will be conducted at random by the Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Potential Prize winners ("Winner(s)") will be notified via email associated with their previous Leesa purchase. If a potential Winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made during three (3) business days from the first notification attempt, such person may be disqualified, with an alternate Winner selected in accordance with these Rules. The Administrator will only select one (1) alternate winner. If no contact has been made with the alternate after a reasonable effort has been made, the Prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded.
- Prize Taxes. There may be tax implications with accepting a Prize. All Winners are responsible for investigating if there are any tax implications, and for paying any and all taxes. By accepting a Prize, a Winner accepts and acknowledges the tax implications. All federal, state, local and other tax liabilities arising from this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, winning a Prize, will be the sole responsibility of each Winner. Leesa Sleep, LLC cannot provide tax advice; please consult with your own tax adviser.
- Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and Publicity Release. Winners may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release (collectively, the "Release Forms") within ten (10) days of notification of winning. Failure to return Release Forms in a timely manner, or if a Prize notification or Prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if Winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Rules, may result in disqualification, and an alternate Winner may be selected.
- Publicity Release Terms. Except where prohibited by law, a Winner's acceptance of a Prize constitutes written permission under these Rules for Leesa Sleep, LLC to use Winner's name, likeness, statements, review, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
- Improper Conduct. Administrator, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any Entrant from participation in the Sweepstakes, and refuse to award a Prize, if Entrant engages in any conduct Administrator deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required for registration or claiming a Prize, violating any of the Rules, accumulating entries through automated methods - such as computer scripts or other programming, any use of another’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise interfere with this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree that Administrator may void or require the return of a Prize won as a result of improper conduct. Entrant further acknowledges that any forfeit or return of a Prize shall in no way prevent or waive any Sponsor or Administrator rights or any other criminal or civil remedies.
- Integrity of Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of being run as planned because of any reason out of the Sponsor’s or Administrator’s control, whether by computer virus or malicious code, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which Administrator believes could impair or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes, and the Administrator may select any Winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Administrator may deem fair and appropriate.
- Lost or Corrupted Entries. The Sponsor and Administrator assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries, for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by end users, by third parties, or by equipment or programming, and they assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes.
- Prizes and Winners. Leesa Sleep, LLC assumes no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby waive any rights to any claim in connection with, the selection, and announcement of a Winner, the distribution of a Prize, the acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of any part of a Prize.
- Release and Indemnity. Each Entrant in this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the Winners, as a condition to the Sweepstakes, hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the Sponsor and Administrator and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize and participation in this Sweepstakes.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR PRIZE IS TO CEASE ALL PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SWEEPSTAKES AND PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Identity Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the Administrator will declare the winning entry based on the natural person who is assigned to the email address associated with the Instagram account used for entry into the Sweepstakes at the time a Winner is chosen.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Administrator in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would require or permit the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the Commonwealth of Virginia. Each Party hereby irrevocably and unconditionally agrees to, and waives all objections to, the courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia or the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia for any and all disputes, actions, suits or proceedings it may bring rising out of or relating to this promotion.
- Winner List/Rules. The full name of the Prize Winners may be posted and the Rules will be posted on leesa.com.