Shop our new bundles and save more
- Leesa Original or Hybrid mattress
- Platform bed
- Mattress protector
- Lessa Hybrid or Legend mattress
- Adjustable base
- Mattress protector
- Premium Foam pillow
- Set of white or grey sheets
- Duvet cover & insert
Shop bedding and accessories
Get good sleep now & pay over time with Affirm
Good sleep doesn't have to break the bank. Get as little as 0% APR financing and no payments for 30 days with financing through Affirm.Pre-Qualify now
With every Leesa mattress, you'll get:
Free, no-contact delivery
100-night, risk-free trial
1 mattress donated for every 10 sold
All your questions answered
We recommend moving the box into the room where you will set up. Then, follow these steps:
1. Unbox your Leesa mattress on its side, next to the foundation or floor. Avoid using a sharp object to open the box as you run the risk of unintentionally slicing your Leesa. Unboxing by yourself? Try placing your foot on one of the box flaps to hold it in place while you pull the bedroll out.
2. Position your rolled up Leesa on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap. You'll notice that your Leesa has already started to expand at this point.
3. Unwrap and unfold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
Watch your Leesa expand and take shape.
Note: It may take up to an hour for your Leesa to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any slight odor will dissipate shortly after setup.
Choosing the right surface that supports a mattress can affect the way it feels. Our mattresses are designed to deliver their signature feel sitting on a firm, flat, and sturdy surface. Below are the best options to support your mattress:
- The Leesa Foundation
- A solid platform
- The Leesa Platform Bed
- A solid box/foundation
- A Bunkie board on a traditional box spring
- A slatted base
If you are unsure about your setup, give us a call or send us a quick message. We’re happy to help.
1 in 5 Children in the US live in poverty. We work with 1,000+ partners locally and nationally to ensure that children & families in need have a safe place to sleep.